I have over 18 years of experience across a broad professional spectrum which includes sports, marketing, corporate sales, journalism, media and technology services.
As an Olympic expert, I have conducted extensive research on the developmental impact of major sports events and exhibitions on urban renewal, policy development and the political economy.
Using empirical research, focus groups and process standardization, I am able to help teams, organizations, and municipalities with planning, implementation and evaluation of major events and exhibitions, optimizing available resources to maximize exposure. From sponsorship and activation, to risk analysis and community program development, I can craft key messages to align with both event and brand objectives.
Key focus areas include:
• Sports Tourism and Destination Marketing
• Media and Public Relations
• Corporate Social Responsibility Planning
• Risk Analysis and Mitigation
• Event Planning Solutions - Feasibility, Logistics, Branding and Appraisal
• Consulting & Strategy - Sports
• Project Management
• Sport Tourism Consulting
• Speeches & Lectures
• Emerging Markets Positioning
• Broadcasting & Media Services
• Public Relations
Please contact me to inquire about my services.